Saturday 19 February 2011

Flight Unlimited 2...what I think!

This morning I woke up and installed a flightsim on my aging Dell C610 (I dunno if its a C610!!). Yep, it was Flight Unlimited 2. I first thought, that being a old flight sim from 1997 that it would really not be that well off. But, when I started the game I was AMAZED at how great it was! Aloth there where only a few planes, only prop ones too...I loved it. Started up and I really did like the 2D panel and how it all worked.

The plane sounds are great. But this game really has 1 lot of sounds that amaze me. The ATC. The ATC is laid out in a simular way to flightgear...but what I reallly love is you can hear it. You can hear your own ATC, other planes on ATC and change the frequency and get all the other planes. Doing ALT + G was fun too, as the pilot shouted mayday! I think I will have hour's of fun on this.

The flying is great, very engjoyable and I seem to be able to control the plane fairly well with just mouse.

Well, that's what I think...and now to fly around the little area of San Fran!

Ooops...I snapped off my wing.

No comments:

Post a Comment